Planning a wedding can be a lot of work. Once you’ve set the date, reserved a location and invited all the guests, there is often still an overwhelming amount of planning to do. However, finding a great wedding photographer should make the process easier and a whole lot more fun.
The engagement photo session is a great way to try out your chosen photographer, and be sure that you will ultimately be happy with your wedding photos. After all, these images will be treasured for a lifetime and should only be entrusted to the best. Also, spending a day with your photographer is a great way to get to know them and vice-versa. This established rapport will allow you to feel much more relaxed on your wedding day and to know what to expect.
Typically, your photo session would take place at a location of your choosing that is important to you as a couple. You can choose a place that reflects what you like to do together, the place you met, or some other special place.
The actual day of the engagement photo session is meant to be enjoyed and is your time away from the stressful job of wedding planning. It is your opportunity to be yourselves and truly enjoy each other as a couple.
Once your photo session is complete, your engagement photos will be viewable online within approximately four weeks. You will then have the option to download your digital negatives as well as order prints.
- Where you first met
- Where you had your first date
- A restaurant, coffee shop or any other location that you frequent as a couple
- A really cool looking landscape or skyline that's near by
- A location with lots or bright and vibrant colors
- A location that would be the last place that you would think of getting your engagement photos taken, like an abandoned warehouse or old junkyard