Father’s Day is this weekend! It’s a day that we get to celebrate all of the great things that dad does for us every single day. Thankfully I found some really great personalized gifts for Father’s Day and have that part taken care of. The only thing left on my agenda is finding the perfect Father’s Day activity for Sunday, here are some options:
1. Go to a Baseball Game
2. Make it a Movie Night
3. Play on the Playground with Daddy
4. Splash in the Pool, it's summer! outdoor fun activites are perfect.
5. Ice Cream Social - Dad picks the flavors.
6. Lunch Date - Dad picks his favorite place to eat.
7. Take a walk with Dad
8. Let Dad go grocery shopping with the little ones (be ready for getting tons of stuff you really don't need)
9. Houston on the Cheap, tons of affordable some times free activities.
10. Cuddle and Nap time with Dad - Because what could be better than cuddling up with a little one for nap time?